Notice: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we cannot guarantee that future Columban Hall reservations can be accommodated.
To reserve the hall for conferences, seminars and various celebrations, please fill out the Columban Hall contract. For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, maximum occupancy is reduced; currently it is at 100 persons.
We accept cash, checks, or money orders.
- Private/public organizations sponsoring a fund-raising activity: $1,200
- Catholic parish/school/organizations sponsoring a fund-raising activity: $700
- Birthday parties: $700
- Funeral reception: $500 (discount does not apply here)
- Conference/graduation: $800
- Conference without admission fee: $700
- Registered Holy Family parishioners/Catholic Daughters/Knights of Columbus: 25% discount
- 2 brown wooden buffet tables, 8 feet × 2 feet
- 27 round tables, 5 feet
- 2 large gray tables, 8 feet × 30 inches
- 6 small tables, 71½ inches × 29½ inches
- 200 chairs
- Stage, 20½ feet x 12½ feet × 26 inches high