Notice: Columban Hall has reopened for rentals as of July 2021.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we cannot guarantee that future Columban Hall reservations can be accommodated without the approval from the VI Department of Health.
To reserve the hall for conferences, seminars and various celebrations, please fill out the Columban Hall contract. For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, maximum occupancy may be reduced; currently it is at 100 persons. You will need to sign a liability waiver from the diocese. There is currently no need to seek a permit from the Virgin Islands Department of Health if you have fewer than 1000 guests attending the event. Final payment is due 14 days prior to the event at Columban Hall.
Warning: Adobe will attempt to download additional apps. Be sure to uncheck the corresponding check boxes if you do not want those.
We accept cash, checks, or money orders.
- Private/public organizations sponsoring a fund-raising activity: $1,200
- Catholic parish/school/organizations sponsoring a fund-raising activity: $700
- Birthday parties: $700
- Funeral reception: $500 (discount does not apply here)
- Conference/graduation: $800
- Conference without admission fee: $700
- Registered Holy Family parishioners/Catholic Daughters/Knights of Columbus: 25% discount
- Extra setup day: $500
A $300 deposit is required to reserve the hall. This deposit will be applied towards the total fee.
- 2 brown wooden buffet tables, 8 feet × 2 feet
- 27 round tables, 5 feet
- 2 large gray tables, 8 feet × 30 inches
- 6 small tables, 71½ inches × 29½ inches
- 200 chairs
- Stage, 20½ feet x 12½ feet × 26 inches high