Notice: Columban Hall has reopened for rentals as of July 2021.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we cannot guarantee that future Columban Hall reservations can be accommodated without the approval from the VI Department of Health.
To reserve the hall for conferences, seminars and various celebrations, please fill out the Columban Hall contract. For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, maximum occupancy is reduced; currently it is at 50 persons. You will also need to submit a Special Events Request Form to the Virgin Islands Department of Health (VIDOH), and sign a liability waiver from the diocese. The Special Events Request Form must be emailed to the VIDOH at email@example.com at least 14 days prior to the event; this is also when final payment is due for the Columban Hall rental.
Warning: Adobe will attempt to download additional apps. Be sure to uncheck the corresponding check boxes if you do not want those.
We accept cash, checks, or money orders.
- Private/public organizations sponsoring a fund-raising activity: $1,200
- Catholic parish/school/organizations sponsoring a fund-raising activity: $700
- Birthday parties: $700
- Funeral reception: $500 (discount does not apply here)
- Conference/graduation: $800
- Conference without admission fee: $700
- Registered Holy Family parishioners/Catholic Daughters/Knights of Columbus: 25% discount
- 2 brown wooden buffet tables, 8 feet × 2 feet
- 27 round tables, 5 feet
- 2 large gray tables, 8 feet × 30 inches
- 6 small tables, 71½ inches × 29½ inches
- 200 chairs
- Stage, 20½ feet x 12½ feet × 26 inches high